I recorded a podcast episode.
Will there be more?
The subject is why everyone who makes running sound hard is wrong and how I think about running.
Apologies for possibly putting one foot in front of the other one too many times.
Aaand … episode links!
- Get up and code - how to start running, the podcast episode which more or less inspired this recording.
- Lejonbragden, 50 and 100 kilometer race in Lund, Sweden.
- Lidingöloppet, a classic Swedish 30 kilometer terrain race.
- TED - Derek Sivers: Keep your goals to yourself
- My blog entry from April 15th, 2006, after my first run.
- The Midnight run, a 10 kilometer race arranged in several Scandinavian cities.
- Att springa 100km, a text in Swedish written by Swedish ultra runner Rune Larsson, full of sensible tips.
- Lejonbragden 2013, as written about by me in Swedish.
- Born to run
- The Pragmatic programmer, a classic book in the world of software development.
- Minimalist running shoes
- The Hawthorne effect is better explained by Wikipedia than by me.
- Premature optimization is bad in software development, and probably everywhere else too.
- There is no silver bullet